About the role:
As an Anaesthetic Practitioner, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as an Anaesthetic Practitioner:
- Covering a wide range of surgical specialties, you can expect variety in your day and exposure to a range of different patient cases
- Coupled with support to develop through our comprehensive learning programmes and more time to care you can maintain a healthy work-life balance and achieve the best, for your patients and your career.
- You will support with the assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of patient care – preparing patients and aiding for clinical/operative procedures while supporting across all areas of our theatres.
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
- Anaesthetics experience
- Anaesthetics course
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.