|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour|
|Date posted||June 28, 2019|
Our exclusive master vendor client based in the West Midlands require a band 2 pharmacy assistant to support their busy hospital pharmacy team.
This post is to start ASAP with a guaranteed six month contract. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 2 Pharmacy Assistant job is between £10.00- £12.00 p/h (umbrella equivalent), depending on experience
The post-holder will be required to work in distribution which requires the topping up of wards and filling ward boxes..
* NHS experience
* Recent experience of working in Technical Services
* Experience of preparing chemotherapy and TPN
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.