|Salary||Up to £12 per hour|
|Date posted||September 12, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 4 Dental Nurse to fill a role in Stockport, Greater Manchester. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of dental nursing practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to work as a Dental Nurse within the outpatients care setting. You will be required to provide risk assessments and treatment plans for the patients. You will work within the maxillo-facial/orthodontics and treatment areas such as theatre. You will ensure the provision of quality service. You will liaise with patients, medical staff, and other colleagues.
The pay rate for this locum Band 4 Dental Nurse job is £12 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full time, 3-month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this Band 4 Dental Nurse vacancy:
* You must have an NVQ Level 3 in Dental Nursing or equivalent
* You must be registered with the GDC
* You must have previous experience within this field
* Maxillofacial Surgery and Orthodontics experience is preferred but not essential
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
If you are interested in this Band 4 Dental Nurse role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the Nursing team today, we always have time to take your call.
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you. You're an individual. A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends. So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.