|Salary||Up to £17.00-£19.00 p/h|
|Date posted||October 17, 2019|
Maxxima have an exciting opportunity for a band 4/5 Pharmacy Technician to fill a full-time role based in London
The role is available to start ASAP for an ongoing period of time. The pay rate that is on offer for this locum post will be between £17.00 - £19.00 per hour (umbrella equivalent), depending on experience.
Requirements for the role include:
* NVQ Level 3 in pharmacy services
* GPhC Registration
* Experience working in NHS pharmacy department
Why work with Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends. So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.