|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£12 - £14 per hour|
|Date posted||May 09, 2019|
Maxxima's Physiotherapy team are currently seeking a band 4 therapy assistant to fill a full-time role with our client in East London, starting ASAP for an ongoing contract.
The successful candidate will work alongside qualified therapy professionals, helping to carry out their treatment plan and assisting patients to improve their independence and quality of life. Ideally we are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role or at least with experience of working with people with health needs. The hourly rate for this position will be £12-14 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.