|Salary||Up to £17 per hour|
|Date posted||May 08, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Registered General Nurse to fill a full time, 9 am - 5 pm job role in Canterbury, Kent. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of general nursing practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to provide physical health checks for height, weight and blood pressure for all children on ADHD medication. You will help the nurses focus on assessments for ADHD and help reduce waiting time for patients to be seen.
The pay rate for this locum Band 5 Registered General Nurse job is £17 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full time, 3 month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this Band 5 Registered General Nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered general nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous NHS experience
* You must have previous experience providing physical health checks
* You must have previous experience working with children
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 5 Registered General Nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.