|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£19.00 - £23.00 per hour|
|Date posted||July 11, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a band 5/6 Nurse - End of life co-ordinator to fill a part time, 30 hours per week role based in Walthamstow. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of palliative care within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to provide clinical triage of all palliative care referrals within Walthamstow. You will be co-ordinating EPIC health care assistants and providing support and clinical advice to HCA's and wider MDT as required.
The pay rate for this locum band 5/6 End of life co-ordinator is community nurse job is £19-23 per hour (Umbrella) and is due to start on 1st August 2019.
Requirements and details of this band 5/6 End of life co-ordinator vacancy:
* You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous experience of community nursing
* You must have previous NHS experience
* You must have palliative care experience
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this band 5/6 End of life co-ordinator position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.