|Salary||£23 - £25 per hour|
|Date posted||May 09, 2019|
Maxxima is currently looking for band 6 audiologist to work in Oxfordshire. All applicants must have a BSc Audiology / BAAT Parts 1 & 11 + MPPM B-TEC or equivalent.
The position is available to start asap and it is 2-3 months long with potential for an extension. The starting pay rate for this post is £23-£25 per hour depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have experience in the below :
* Hearing Aid first fittings, reassessments and fine tuning on Adults.
* Hearing aid repair clinics
* Pure tone Audiometry / Tympanometry / Impression taking on adults and children aged 5+
* Fitting Oticon and Phonak hearing aids to adults
* AuditBase experience is also desirable
Why work for Maxxima?
* Committed to continuing professional development
* Weekly pay, on time every time
* Experienced consultant who stay in touch with you for the entire duration
* A choice of PAYE and/or Umbrella company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.