Back to jobs
- To work as part of the laboratory team, providing a high-quality SARS CoV-2 sequencing service in order to provide patients with the highest level of diagnosis and treatment.
- When required to support the delivery of SARS CoV-2 genotyping, delivered in collaboration with Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust
- To assist in the supervision and training of trainee BMSs or HSSWs.
- The post holder would be expected to assist in any UKHSA coordinated response or activity of a national/international nature, e.g. a Bioterrorism incident or a major disease outbreak.
- To provide support to the Leeds UKHSA CDRN laboratory when required