|Salary||Up to £24 per hour|
|Date posted||May 13, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a band 6 crisis care practitioner to fill a full time, rota based job role in Ealing, West London. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of crisis care practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to work within a Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team. You will work with the multidisciplinary service and will help any other teams in need of assistance. You will provide initial assessments and brief home-based treatment to people who suffer from mental health problems. You will provide interventions for patients presenting with low need mental health difficulties.
The pay rate for this locum band 6 crisis care practitioner job is £24.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full-time, 3 month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this band 6 crisis care practitioner vacancy:
* You must be a registered mental health nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous experience within the community as a CPN/Community Psychiatric Nurse
* You must have previous experience with patients experiencing a mental health crisis
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this band 6 crisis care practitioner position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.