|Salary||Up to £23 per hour|
|Date posted||January 10, 2020|
Maxxima's nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a job role in Ripley, Derbyshire. The candidate will be required to work within the Mental Health Triage Hub, based within a Police Headquarters.
Our NHS Client are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. Candidates will be working on a 7 day rota between the hours of 4pm - Midnight on weekdays, and 9am - midnight on weekends/bank holidays. The pay rate of this role is at £23 per hour (umbrella rate) for day shifts, with enhanced rates for nights, weekends and bank holidays, and the role will initially be a three-month contract, with the likelihood of extension.
Requirements and details of this Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN vacancy:
* We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have the ability to provide a quality service under pressure, often on their own and with a specific regard to the interface between the criminal justice system, police and all our partners, including EMAS, DHU/111 and Social Care.
* The Mental health Triage Hub work with the police, EMAS, 111, Out of Hours GP service and Social Care to provide a triage service to those individuals who come into contact with the emergency services whilst presenting with a mental health crisis. Our aim is to ensure that the patient receives the right care at the right time by the right person.
* The candidate will be expected to offer expedient and sound information to professionals referring into the service. You will need triage skills/assessment skills as you will be communicating and providing interventions to individuals who might otherwise have been transferred to ED or detained on a Section 136 or detained under the MHA.
* The role will be based within a Police Headquarters, so driving within the community is not required. Applicants will need to be police vetted, but this can be provided by the Trust for suitable candidates.
* Previous Triage experience is desirable, although not essential.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the Nursing team today; we always have time to take your call.
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you. You're an individual. A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends. So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.