|Salary||Up to £23 per hour|
|Date posted||July 01, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Tissue Viability Nurse to fill a full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm role in Cambridge. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of tissue viability practices within the NHS.
This NHS role will require you to deliver telephone advise and authorisation of pressure relieving equipment. You will work with Community Nurses, Therapists and In-patient units to provide specialist advice on all types of wounds, including pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, surgical wounds and traumatic wounds.
The pay rate or this locum Band 6 Tissue Viability Nurse role is £23 per hour (Umbrella) and is a 3-month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this Band 6 Tissue Viability Nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous experience working as a Tissue Viability Nurse
* You must have previously worked in the NHS
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 6 Tissue Viability Nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.