|Salary||Up to £28 per hour|
|Date posted||June 14, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 7 CAMHS RMN to fill a full time, 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday job role in Oxon, Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of CAMHS single point of access practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to provide risk assessments and treatments to CAMHS patients within the NHS. You will provide support, advice and triage to callers. The role is telephone only.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 CAMHS RMN job is £28 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full-time, 3 month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this Band 7 CAMHS RMN vacancy:
* You must be a registered mental health nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous experience within an NHS single point of access/triage setting
* You must have worked with CAMHS previously
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 7 CAMHS RMN position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.