|Location||North East London, London|
|Salary||Up to £210 per day|
|Date posted||May 09, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 7 CHC Brokerage Team Leader to fill a full-time job role in Leytonstone, North East London. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of Continuing Healthcare brokerage and fast track practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to support the CHC Manager in the development of the CHC Service and will contribute to the annual business planning cycle, support from CHC Manager will identify service gaps, act as an expert in CHC and will support clinical and administration staff in the effective and efficient management of Fast Tracks and Brokerage of CHC care packages.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 CHC Brokerage Team Leader job is £210 per day (Umbrella) and is a full time, 3 month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this Band 7 CHC Brokerage Team Leader vacancy:
* You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous experience as a CHC nurse assessor.
* You must have previous brokerage experience
* You must have experience of operational service management
* You must have experience of project management
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 7 CHC Brokerage Team Leader position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.