|Salary||Up to £27 per hour|
|Date posted||July 26, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Mental Health Liaison Practitioner to fill a full-time role in Red Cross, Cambridgeshire. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of mental health liaison practices within the NHS.
This NHS role aims to provide specialist mental health assessment and a smooth transition pathway for service users admitted to the accident and emergency departments and medical assessment units. Candidates will work to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the holistic care needs of a specific group of service users. They will also need to recognise potential crisis situations and act responsively and responsibly, to resolve the situation seeking assistance if required.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 Mental Health Liaison Practitioner job is £27 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full time, 3-month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this Band 7 Mental Health Liaison Practitioner vacancy:
* You must be a Registered Mental Nurse with a current NMC pin
* You must have previous experience working mental health assessment and liaison
* You must have previous experience working within the NHS
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
If you are interested in this Band 7 Mental Health Liaison Practitioner role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the Nursing team today, we always have time to take your call.
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you. You're an individual. A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends. So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.