|Location||South East England, England|
|Salary||£28 - £29 per hour|
|Date posted||May 09, 2019|
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for an experienced MRI Radiographer to fill a full time role in the South East. You will be required to work 08:00-20:30. The hospital is located in an area with unique shopping destinations, great places to eat and miles and miles of beautiful waterfront, it offers something for absolutely everyone. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of MRI practices.
The role is available to start April 23rd and it is a 1 week role with potential to extend. The starting pay rate for this locum MRI job is £28-29 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in MRI Radiography.
Requirements of the MRI Radiographer role include:
* Obtaining accurate MRI images in accordance to the safety guidelines of the department of MRI
* Communicating with the radiography team members and liaising with other disciplinary teams
* Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed
* Ensuring a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.