|Location||West London, London|
|Salary||Up to £27 per hour|
|Date posted||May 13, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a band 7 specialist perinatal mental health nurse to fill a full time, Monday - Friday job role in West London. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of perinatal mental health care practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to ensure that women who are pregnant and booked for delivery/ have infants up to a year old receive appropriate screening and identification of their mental health needs. You will actively liaise with primary care, maternity and health visiting staff as well as mental health services regarding referrals and care co-ordination. You will be required to attend the safeguarding children multidisciplinary meetings and any other relevant multidisciplinary meetings within Maternity services, as appropriate.
The pay rate for this locum band 7 specialist perinatal mental health nurse job is £27.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full-time contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this band 7 specialist perinatal mental health nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered mental health nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous experience within the NHS
* You must have previously worked with women with serious mental illness
* You must have recent experience in perinatal mental health practice and safeguarding children practice
* You must have ENB 998 or equivalent
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this band 7 specialist perinatal mental health nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.