|Location||North West England, England|
|Salary||£30 - £33 per hour|
|Date posted||June 28, 2019|
Maxxima has a great opportunity for a Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist to fill a full-time role based in the North West.
The role is available to start as soon as possible for an on-going period of time. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist job is between £30.00 - £33.00 p/h, depenidng on experience.
The vast majority of the work in this role will be on allocated wards, which may vary according to need. These wards may include more specialist areas such as the coronary care or stroke units. The trust you will be working at also uses an electronic patient record and prescription system which the candidate will be trained to use.
The role will be to:
* To review the medications for all inpatients and ensure they are safe, effective and in accordance with guidelines and formulary,
* To ensure medicines reconciliation is undertaken and queries are followed up.
* To verify requests for inpatient medications and ensure they are appropriate.
* To work with ward teams to verify discharge prescriptions in a timely manner to ensure patient flow
* Occasionally assist in the dispensary with duties such as verification and final checking.
Requirements of the Band 8a Pharmacist role include:
* mPharm Degree
* Experience working in NHS pharmacy department
* Clinical Diploma
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.