Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: Ongoing contract
Typical duties include:
- Participate in the aseptic manufacture of diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals
- To comply with requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice Undertake routine monitoring and maintenance of the Radiopharmacy clean room suite and associated equipment
- Maintain suitable levels of both stock and non-stock items in the Radiopharmacy.
- Dispose of radioactive waste in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Facilitate good medicines management including stock rotation, removal of excess and expired stock
- Contribute to procurement activities to ensure adequate and responsive stock holding
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with health and safety at work act and the control of substances hazardous to health regulations
- Undertake any other tasks appropriate to capabilities of the role
- Experience of aseptic manufacturing techniques for sterile medicinal products using a negative pressure isolator
- Experience of aseptic manufacturing operations for preparation and testing of radiopharmaceutical
- Experience of handling radioactive materials
- GPHC Registered
- Clinical Experience
- Relevent UK experience
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you. You're an individual. A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends. So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.