About the role:
As a Cardiac Data Analyst, you will provide accurate investigation, analysis, interpretation and measurement of ECG data.
Your main responsibilities as a Cardiac Data Analyst:
- Provide administrative support in accordance with the industry requirements and working to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) at all times
- Provide accurate investigation, analysis, interpretation and measurement of ECG data
- Support the Senior Cardiac Data Analysts with training and mentoring of Cardiac Data Analysts Assistants
- Monitoring of industry requirements and implementation of CPD (Continual Professional Development)
- Maintain and update of all relevant records to include all new procedures and techniques
- Comply with the company’s inter and intra operator variability requirements
- Dealing with clients, visitors and patients both personally and on the telephone
- Provide technical assistance for clients and administrative duties relating to the department
- Ensure compliance to all Quality Control Procedures and GCP
- Assist the departmental manager with any testing or development
- Must be competent in analysis of ECGs, measurement of ECGs, both paper and digital, ambulatory ECG Analysis and ECG Morphology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, computer literacy and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A high standard of literacy and numeracy
- Hold the SCST Diploma in Electrocardiography and have relevant experience as well as passing the company’s internal training requirements
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Shanice on 02033986694 or Shanice.Chapman@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.