About the role:
As a Cardiac Physiologist, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as a Cardiac Physiologist:
- Assist in maintaining awareness of the values throughout the Hospital in relation to all activities. The values underlying the philosophy of the Hospital in relation to the care of our patients and staff are those of human dignity, compassion, justice, quality and advocacy.
- Support the Chief II Respiratory Physiologist in developing and maintaining best practice in the management of the Respiratory Service Department.
- Assist in reviewing and updating Policies, Procedures and Systems that support the needs of the hospital.
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A BSc in Clinical Physiology (Cardiology) / PTP or equivalent and meet the requirements of RCCP/HCPC registration
- An equivalent relevant scientific qualification
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Charlotte on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.