About the role:
As a Radiographer, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service.
Your main responsibilities as a Radiographer:
- Provide high-quality diagnostic radiographic service in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure safe practice according to departmental protocols.
- Perform accurate, safe, and efficient CT examinations.
- Demonstrate basic skills in CT radiography, mentoring junior radiographers.
- Maintain positive professional links and promote service standards within CT.
- Deputize for the Superintendent in their absence, ensuring continuity.
- Take daily responsibility for organizing and directing workflow.
- DCR or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualification experience
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Excellent organizational and IT communication skills
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Samantha on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.