|Location||South West London, London|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Date posted||May 09, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Denosumab Nurse to fill a part time permanent job role in South West London. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of osteoporosis nursing services.
The role will require you to provide professional support and highly specialist advice on a consultancy basis to patients and staff across the health, social care, private and voluntary agency sectors on issues relating to Osteoporosis. You will appropriately manage patients with osteoporosis to prevent deterioration and disease progression. Your role will be to develop and lead a co-ordinated approach in the field of Osteoporosis, namely the delivery of the Denosumab pathway for patients in South West Essex and NHS services. To provide a nurse led clinic for Denosumab injections for second and subsequent injections for patients as appropriate.
The pay rate for this permanent Denosumab Nurse job is £23,000 - £28,000 per annual and is a part time, 20 hours per week job, due to start 26th April 2019.
Requirements and details of this Denosumab Nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered nurse with a valid pin
* You must have experience of managing patients with osteoporosis to prevent deterioration and disease progression.
* You must have excellent community skills
* You must have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with external stakeholders and organisations.
* You must have a proven track record of delivering outstanding osteoporosis nursing services
* Experience working across primary and secondary care
* You MUST be a car driver
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Denosumab Nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.