These roles will be working locally in Greater Manchester providing Phlebotomy & Healthcare services, you MUST have at least 1 years’ experience in drawing bloods
The team are looking for Phlebotomists who MUST have at least 1 years’ recent experience of taking bloods, it is a necessity for this role that you must hold this experience.
We are looking for Phlebotomists to work up to 5 days per week, Monday – Friday, with a possibility Sunday working. You will need to be available for at least 2-3 days per week
The sites will be open as follows
St Mary’s Gate – Deansgate
There are also mobile sites which will be available during the next few months.
These positions are available now
The pay rate for this role will be up to £18.70 p/h (Umbrella rate)
These positions are available now and run until at least the end of March 2023 and is a long term temporary contract initially with a possibility of extension
Responsibilities for this position are as below:
- Responsible for re-confirming participant details before commencement of appointment
- Responsible for completing POCT cholesterol checks; height, weight and waist measurements captured; taking heart rate and blood pressure checks and inputting result data on the system
- Responsible for drawing the two blood samples, labelling and storing correctly in fixed and mobile locations
- Checking the welfare of the participant throughout the appointment, escalating as required
- Offering signposting, advice and guidance to participants as relevant
- Responsible for preparing boxes containing samples to be collected by the courier
- Minimum of one year’s active experience drawing blood (as validated through competency checklist and references during recruitment process)
- You must be a Phlebotomist with recent experience of at least 12 months.
- You must be willing to fully register with our agency
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you. You're an individual. A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.