|Salary||£21 - £24 per hour|
|Date posted||May 09, 2019|
Maxxima's physiotherapy team is recruiting a band 6 physiotherapist to fill a full-time locum contract in Lincolnshire. Our client is one of the biggest acute hospital trusts in England, serving a population of over 720,000 people.
We are looking for an experienced inpatient physiotherapist to work across orthopaedic and medical wards starting from the end of April for at least 3 months. The pay rate is £21-24 p/h (gross) dependent on experience.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies