About the role:
As a Multi disciplinary Biomedical Scientist, you will participate in the routine processing of all pathology such as Haematology and Biochemistry.
Your main responsibilities as a Multi disciplinary Biomedical Scientist:
- Participate in the routine processing of all pathology (Haematology, Biochemistry) specimens and issue of blood components with the other BMS and MLA staff to ensure a smooth workflow
- Ensure that for each sample the appropriate requested investigations are performed in a timely manner and to ensure that specialised and urgent specimens are appropriately dealt with
- Experience in either haematology or chemistry to the level of QC review and authorisation of results
- Experienced in Roche; Haematology and Coagulation is Sysmex; LIMS system is Winpath
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Shanice on 02033986694 or Shanice.Chapman@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.