This role will be working locally in Bristol providing nursing delivery services, you MUST have experience of a similar role.
Position: Nursing Service Delivery Lead
Hours: 2-3 days per week, shift patterns vary
- Experience of leading a shift
- Ability to deliver phlebotomy services
This position will be available until the end of September when a decision will be made on where the next sites will be.
There will also be mobile sites which will move around on a regular basis every month, and so it would be very beneficial if you are able to drive and to work at different sites.
You must be competent in providing phlebotomy services, as you will be overseeing and providing phlebotomy services along with a team who you will be in charge of.
The pay rate for this role will be up to £33 p/h (Umbrella rate) with weekend enhancements
Responsibilities for this position are as below:
- Responsible for the provision of clinical leadership to Healthcare Support Workers
- Focus on the day-to-day delivery of excellence in quality care provision, ensuring all clinical governance and compliance targets are met, services are safe and delivered seamlessly
- Supernumerary role which can provide additional support for HSW breaks
- Responsible for staff attendance and scheduling
- Reports directly to Chief Nurse
- First point of escalation for operational queries
Requirements of this Nursing Service Delivery vacancy:
- You must be an experienced nurse to fulfil this vacancy.
- You must be willing to fully register with our agency
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you. You're an individual. A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.