About the role:
As an Occupational Therapist, you will working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist:
- A Competitive Salary of £46,000pa DoE
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP) and pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Career development and training
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Voluntary benefits
- Medical indemnity cover
- Flexibility to work in clinically led environments
- Completing assessments, planning sessions and implementing intervention
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to aid mental health recovery
- Current HCPC registration and RCOT membership
- Experience of working within a similar setting
Next steps:If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Lucy on 0117 471 5956 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.