About the role:
As a Paediatric Staff Nurse, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service.
What’s in it for you as a Paediatric Staff Nurse:
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Providing high quality nursing care and support team members to maintain best practice to all patients and visitors whilst following hospital and departmental policies.
- The safety of self, colleagues, patients and visitors in the Emergency Department.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment at Band 5 level — we see a wide variety of patients, from those with primary care issues in our Urgent Care Centre, this is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills and be part of an evolving and developing service.
What we are looking for in a Paediatric Staff Nurse:
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Current NMC Children’s nursing registration.
- Minimum of 3 years post-registration in nursing field
- Significant post registration skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Confident decision maker
- Computer literate
- A willingness to learn
- A problem solver with a dynamic, positive and can-do attitude
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Shanice on 02033986694 or Shanice.Chapman@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.