About the role:
As a Pharmacy Aseptic Services Officer, you will assist in the delivery of an effective and safe Aseptic Service.
What’s in it for you as a Pharmacy Aseptic Services Officer:
- NHS Pension: A generous and flexible pension scheme with contributions from us as your employer
- Annual Leave: Starting at 27 days a year, rising to 33 days after 10 years plus eight bank holidays (for staff covered by Agenda for Change)
- Flexible working & career breaks: Helping you match work and home life ask about reduced hours, compressed hours, flexible working, term-time only working, job sharing and unpaid leave
- Bank working: The chance to work extra hours at enhanced rates and well pay you weekly ideal if your income needs a quick boost
- Relocation packages: If a relocation package is offered for the role, you could qualify for expenses of up to 25% of your starting salary
- Family & Childcare including on-site nurseries at Lincoln County Hospital and Pilgrim Hospital Boston, maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave following a set period of employment
- Health & Wellbeing including mindfulness, counselling, mental health first aid, health check MOTs, physiotherapy, eye tests
- Learning & Development including Lincolnshire Talent Academy, leadership training, medical education, clinical education, Lincolnshire clinical research and GP speciality training programme
- Discounts & Salary Sacrifice including Cycle2Work, car lease scheme, home electronics and wider wallet
- Rewards & Recognition including staff awards, long service awards, retirement awards, examples of excellence and staff lottery
- Aseptically dispense cytotoxic products, parenteral nutrition and other injectables
- Assist in the environmental and physical monitoring of the Boole Aseptic Unit maintaining appropriate records of microbiological cleanliness, pressures, room temperatures and equipment temperatures
- Carry out reception duties, including handing over medication to delivery drivers
- The legal right to work in the UK
- NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services, Science Manufacturing Process Operative or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Lucy on 0117 471 5956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.