|Location||West Midlands, England|
|Salary||£11 - £12 per hour|
|Date posted||August 16, 2019|
New opportunity for a band 2 or band 3 pharmacy assistant to join a dynamic in-patient dispensary team in West Midlands.
The role is available to start ASAP for an ongoing period of time.
The starting pay rate for this locum post is from £11-£12 per hr (umbrella equivalent).
Requirements for the role include:
* NVQ Level 2 in pharmacy services
* GPHC Registration
* Experience working in NHS pharmacy department
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.