About the role:
As a Physiotherapist, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
What’s in it for you as a Physiotherapist:
- We are committed to supporting staff to complete continuing professional development and have excellent training opportunities.
- You will assist with completing rehabilitation and maintenance programmes for residents with varied neurological and progressive conditions, and you will also be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team.
- You will also be involved in the supervision of support staff (Therapy Technician, Assistant) and Students.
- The legal right to work in the UK
- UK experience working as a Physiotherapist
- HCPC or relevant governing body
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Lucy on 0117 471 5956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.