About the role:
As a Resevations officer, you will be ensuring the effective planning of workload in the Reservations department.
Your main responsibilities as a Resevations officer:
- Managing appointments/ processing new referrals
- Responsible for the administrative support, including dealing with telephone enquiries and offering excellent customer service to patients, consultants and staff
- Work closely with the Clinical and Non clinical departments to ensure the smooth operating of the Reservations department
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Relevant experience within an administrative or customer service role, including dealing with patients
- Experience in a private healthcare environment
- Minimum G.C.S.E. education or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Idris on 07738610693 or Idris.Olalere@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.