|Salary||Up to £27.00 per annum|
|Date posted||October 10, 2019|
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a band 7 Specialist childrens nurse to fill a part time 3 day per week job role in Barking, East London. Working days will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9-5pm. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of children with additional needs.
This NHS role will be working in a small team You will be assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
The pay rate for this locum band 7 Specialist childrens nurse job is £27.00 per hour (Umbrella), due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this band 7 Specialist childrens nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered childrens nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have experience of working with children with additional needs
* You must have excellent communication skills and excellent computer skills
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 7 Specialist childrens nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.