About the role:
As a Specialist Occupational Therapist, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as a Specialist Occupational Therapist :
- Provide a high-quality Occupational Therapy service to patients and carry out accurate occupational therapy assessment, clinical diagnosis and treatment of patients with diverse clinical presentations (predominantly neurological), and complex physical and psychological needs in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of patients, including those with diverse or complex pathology/presentations using appropriate clinical reasoning skills, observation skills and manual assessment skills to provide an accurate assessment and understanding of their condition
- HCPC Registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Significant experience in acute Neurology
- Experience in general medicine and/or orthopaedics, cardiology oncology, ICU & Neuro-surgery
- Experience working within an in-patient setting
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Charlotte on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.