About the role:
As a Specialist Oncology Occupational Therapist, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as An Oncology Occupational Therapist:
- To be responsible for a majority medical and post op Oncology clinical caseload, providing high quality Occupational Therapy care to patients
- To be able to provide clinical support across all specialities, including Intensive care, general surgery, orthopaedics and cardiorespiratory
- Use expert clinical reasoning to provide specialist intervention, support, and advice to patients, ensuring best practice is always applied
- To participate in the out of hours occupational therapy cover, including weekends and bank holidays, where required by the service
- HCPC Registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Prior experience managing caseloads in oncology and medical specialities
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.