About the role:
As a Speech and Language Therapist, you are the reason why lives change for the better. You help some of the most vulnerable people build a brighter future and get to enjoy the satisfaction that brings. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
What’s in it for you as a Speech and Language Therapist:
- Annual salary of £35,572 - £41,759 + £5000 welcome bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Work closely with service users, carers and families
- Participate in resident care planning and will contribute to the completion review reports
- Be responsible for supporting less experienced members of the team in both their clinical and professional development, relevant to Speech and Language Therapy
- Actively contribute to development at service level.
- To be registered with HCPC
- Minimum of three years’ experience and be fully competent in dysphagia assessment and management.
- Experience of working with families
- Evidence of Continuing professional development
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Lucy on 0117 471 5956 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.