- A person who recommends a potential new associate to Maxxima.
- A new associate who has not previously worked for Maxxima or an associate who has not registered with Maxxima within the last 12 months.
- The date that the recommendation is received by Maxxima.
Recommendation bonus payment
- Payment in the form of cash for the Recommender of the amount stated for the profession of the Recommendee.
- The criteria that must be met by the Recommender, and as set out at clause 3.
– Maxxima follows Recruitment and Employment Confederation Best Practice Guidelines. Under these guidelines, associate checks are required, prior to the associate commencing work. These include: right to work, proof of identity, DBS disclosure, occupational health and immunity, professional registration, specific training, competency interview, work history, references, professional and educational certificates. Once an associate’s file is in accordance with the guidelines, the associate’s file is deemed compliant and they are eligible to work.
The Maxxima recommendation scheme is applicable to Recommenders who recommend AHP/HSS/Nursing/Social Work professionals (see table below) looking to work in the UK. This scheme provides the opportunity for recommendations to be made and bonus payments earned, and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other recommend a friend scheme within Maxxima.
- For a recommendation to qualify it must be submitted via the Maxxima website.
The recommender must have explicit consent from the Recommendee to provide their details to Maxxima
. Recommendations can also be made via telephone call to the Maxxima team and a record shall be retained by the consultant on file in order for the Recommendee to be validated. The recommendation must include the Recommendee’s name, profession, contact details and the location that the Recommendee requires work. The Maxxima team shall contact the Recommendee to verify their consent to be recommended, with the intention of securing them work engagements.
- For a recommendation to qualify, the Recommendee must work in the profession listed in this scheme.
– For a recommendation to qualify, the Recommendee must pass the necessary checks to ensure they are Compliant and eligible to work.
Recommendation bonus payments
- The Recommender is entitled to claim the bonus amount that is related to the profession of the Recommendee once the qualifying criteria, terms and conditions have been met by both the Recommender and Recommendee.
- Payment is tracked automatically through our system or if you would like an update you can contact us. A bonus will be paid directly to the referee by our finance department within a month of it being triggered. It is up to the referee to ensure that their bank details are up to date and the recommendation bonus has been paid.
- A Bonus payment is made to the Recommender once the Recommendee has met the relevant qualifying criteria, terms, conditions and the Recommender has requested payment. Bonus payments are non-transferable however the recommender can request in advance to split the bonus 50/50 with the recommendee.
As per company policy we can only pay a maximum of £250 in vouchers in a financial tax year. Any further payments must be paid via payroll (subject to usual tax & NI deductions
Maxxima reserves the right to reject a recommendation bonus payment request if:
the Recommendee has not consented to their personal data being submitted to Maxxima;
the Recommendee has previously registered with Maxxima within the past 12 months;
the Recommender or Recommendee have not met the qualifying criteria, terms and conditions;
the Recommendee works for a division of Maxxima that does not run a recommendation scheme;
Maxxima sees fits to do so, due to any other reason or circumstance that they deem as justified; or
If Recommenders are deemed internal personnel, employed by Maxxima
Maxxima reserves the right to:
vary the terms and conditions of this recommend a friend scheme at its absolute discretion; or
cancel or discontinue this recommend a friend scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform associates
Bonuses will be paid after the qualifying criteria below have been met.
The scheme for allied health professionals, health science services, and nursing is as follows:
1st referral - £250 after recommendee has worked 200 hours
2nd referral - £500 after recommendee has worked 400 hours
3rd referral - £750 after recommendee has worked 600 hours
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Your perfect role is waiting.
Create a free profile and a member of our team will be in touch with you to start the process. Your Maxxima journey starts here.
Company News and Insights
Here you will find the latest news about Maxxima and our mission to improve people's lives, through expert healthcare recruitment
Short on time? Start applying for jobs straight away.