About the role:
As a Paediatric Nurse, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as a Band 5 Paediatric Nurse:
- Provide specialist care to the patient during the perioperative period
- Provide a streamlined service to our patient and consultants in a spacious and bright facility with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for patients undergoing any and all treatment throughout all departments.
- Current NMC Children’s nursing registration.
- Minimum of 3 years post-registration in nursing field (Outpatients and Emergency Department)
- Significant post registration skills
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.