|Salary||£22 - £25 per hour|
|Date posted||May 09, 2019|
Maxxima's Physiotherapy team are currently looking for a Band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist to fill a full-time contract with our client in East London. Based in the London Borough of Hackney, our client provides general health services at hospital and in the community with staff working out of 75 different sites. The hospital has almost 500 beds spread across 11 wards, a 9-bed intensive care unit and maternity, paediatric and neonatal wards.
We're looking for an inpatient neurological rehabilitation physiotherapist to work in a wider multidisciplinary team.The hourly rate for this position will be £22 - £25 p/h (umbrella) dependent on experience. This role is for 4-6 weeks initially but it may be extended.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.