About the role:
As a Occupational Therapist, you will be working in the Emergency Department, the acute assessment areas and the inpatient wards to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice.
Your main responsibilities as a Occupational Therapist:
- Provide safe and effective assessment, development and evaluation of treatment programmes and comprehensive discharge plans for patients under your management, many of whom may have complex needs
- Provide training, instruction and advice to patients and carer/relatives regarding their Occupational Therapy
- Delegate aspects of the patient treatment plan to Occupational Therapy personnel, whilst maintaining overall responsibility for patients care
- Organise and prioritise designated caseload effectively and efficiently within designated timescales
- HCPC registration
- Experience within an acute NHS or Community setting
- Willingness to complete postgraduate study relating to the clinical area
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Lucy on 0117 471 5956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.