|Salary||Up to £23 per hour|
|Date posted||May 13, 2019|
Maxxima's nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 6 School Nurse to fill a full time, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm job role in Dagenham. The candidate will be required to work within a specialist school based in Dagenham.
This NHS role would require you to meet the needs of children with health problems within the specialist school. You will write care plans and ensure that staff are trained to respond to individual needs in emergencies. You will attend case confrences, support and liaise with health professionals, support families and safeguarding concerns.
Our NHS Client is looking for a School Nurse to start as soon as possible on a full-time basis. The pay rate of this role is at £23.00 per hour (umbrella rate), and the role will initially be a three-month contract, with the likelihood of extension.
Requirements and details of this School Nurse vacancy:
* You must have a significant understanding of school nurse practices within the NHS.
* You must have experience working in specialist schools
* You must be a Registered specialist practitioner with school nursing or Registered children's nurse
* You must be registered with the NMC.
* You must have excellent communication and computer skills
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.