About the role:
As a Sonographer, you will deliver a high-quality ultrasound service within your clinical competence, following department protocols and seeking guidance from Sonographer Clinical Leads and Consultant Radiologists when needed.
What’s in it for you as a Sonographer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), with options to buy or sell leave
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Private pension contribution
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount and comprehensive flexible health benefits
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
- Conduct ultrasound examinations following established guidelines and protocols.
- Select appropriate imaging modalities and techniques for patient needs.
- Maintain a personal and professional portfolio through the PDR process and reflective practice.
- Utilize department CRIS and PACS systems for electronic patient management and data entry.
- Participate in the department's Quality Assurance Programme and contribute to future developments.
- Monitor and alert the manager to quality issues in own work and others' work.
- Contribute to the development and review of policies, protocols, and guidelines in designated areas.
- PgCert/PgDip/MSc in Medical Ultrasound from a CASE accredited ultrasound course or equivalent (via UK Naric as required).
- HCPC registration or voluntary register.
- Relevant clinical ultrasound experience and a commitment to undertake ALL training requirements of the post. Ability to produce descriptive reports and adhere to department guidelines.
- NHS setting experience, post-qualification ultrasound competence, experience in specialized areas, knowledge of or interest in clinical teaching.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Paola on 02033986694 or Paola.Humeres@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.