About the role:
As a Lead Physiologist in the Cardiac Unit, you will provide specialist clinical knowledge and skills in a broad range of cardiac physiological investigations and deliver expert care for patients undergoing diagnosis and treatment in the Non-invasive cardiology Departments.
What’s in it for you as a Lead Physiologist:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the daily lists within the non-invasive cardiac department, actively contributing to the smooth running of a quality service to patients and to undertake additional managerial responsibilities as designate
- You will be highly competent in performing non-invasive cardiology diagnostic tests ensuring provision of a high quality, patient focused effective service.
- Ensure high quality service delivery and work closely with the other highly specialist Lead physiologists.
- You will be expected to deputise for one other area – interventional Cath lab / structural Cath lab, CRM follow up / implant and/or EP.
- Degree in Clinical Physiology (BSc) or equivalent experience, BTech, HTech Cardiac Physiology
- Significant experience of a full range of non-invasive cardiology procedures (ECG Holter monitoring, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and exercise tolerance testing)
- Experience of training / teaching others
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Shanice on 02033986694 or Shanice.Chapman@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.