|Salary||£22 - £35 per hour|
|Date posted||August 15, 2019|
Maxxima's Physiotherapy jobs team are currently seeking a Band 8 MSK Community Physiotherapist to fill a full-time contract in Wallington, Surrey. The post holder will be starting asap for 22.5 hours a week 0800 - 1600 for Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays. The post holder must also be able to do injections as well as hold a valid IRMER certificate.
The hourly rate for this position will be £30 - £35 p/h (umbrella) dependent on experience. This is an ongoing contract.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.