About the role:
As a Radiographer, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service.
Your main responsibilities as a Radiographer:
- Deliver a top-notch, responsive diagnostic radiographic service within a multi-disciplinary team, maintaining high patient care standards.
- Ensure safe practice in line with departmental protocols.
- Perform MRI examinations accurately, safely, and efficiently.
- Demonstrate basic skills and knowledge in relevant Radiography aspects encountered in MRI, serving as a role model for junior Radiographers and fostering their skill development.
- Maintain positive professional relationships with medical and non-medical staff, advocating for excellence in service and standards within MRI.
- Act as a deputy for the Superintendent in their absence, ensuring continuity and communication within the specialty.
- Deliver a SAFE, high-quality, responsive MRI service within a multi-disciplinary team, maintaining high patient care standards.
- Foster positive professional relationships with medical and non-medical staff, promoting excellence in service and standards within MRI.
- A CPD portfolio or equivalent evidence.
- Participation in professional lectures, study days, and workshops.
- Relevant post-qualification experience.
- DCR or BSc in Radiography; HCPC registration.
- Evidence of relevant postgraduate training or education.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Leadership in team development.
- Organizational proficiency, including daily workflow management within the team.
- Collaboration with various professions to enhance service and adapt to evolving practices.
- Proactive initiative-taking.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Samantha on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.