About the role:
As an Outpatient Staff Nurse, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as an Outpatient Staff Nurse:
- Deliver skilled practical nursing care and participate in the monitoring of planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care in relevant areas of practice
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care in line with NMC standards for records and record keeping
- Administer treatments and care to patients following policies and in accordance with Consultant protocols
- RGN with a minimum of 2-year post-registration experience
- Previous Hospital / NHS Experience
- Ability to be flexible with a rota, including weekends and night shifts
- Undertaken a relevant phlebotomy course and current clinical practice in this area
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.