About the role:
As a Quality Manager, you will contribute significantly to the high-quality pathology service by implementing, developing, and maintaining the pathology quality management system (QMS) in line with standards. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service.
Your main responsibilities as a Quality Manager:
- Day-to-day responsibility for quality.
- Appraisal and Personal Development Plans for Biomedical Scientists and support staff.
- Participation in own annual appraisal.
- Organization of leave for staff, training, and competence checking.
- Encourage Team Based working in section.
- Assist in interviews for new staff.
- MSc Biomedical Science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years as a senior BMS (equivalent to band 7, NHS).
- HCPS State registration (minimum 4 years).
- IBMS membership.
- Experience in supervising staff.
- Demonstrate experience of working to a laboratory Quality Management System.
- Understanding and knowledge of UKAS accreditation and quality management.
- Designing, scheduling, and training staff to carry out audits per ISO 15189.
- Extremely organized, able to compile and manage reports for management review.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Paola on 02033986694 or Paola.Humeres@maxximagroup.com
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.