About the role:
As a Senior Orthopaedic Staff Nurse, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice. Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Orthopaedic Staff Nurse:
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation, and evaluation of programmes of care with the multidisciplinary team and patients’ families
- Promote a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research and evidence-based practice
- Undertake delegated responsibility for the department in the absence of the Ward Manager, including supervision of more junior staff
- Apply advanced clinical skills to assist in performing safe effective care for patients
- Experience at Band 5 or above in relevant role
- Experience of supporting junior / less experienced staff to improve standards of patient care.
- Able to supports less experienced / junior staff to respond to feedback in positive manner setting objectives as required.
- Active NMC Pin
- Private healthcare scheme worth up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Free eye check-up vouchers with contribution towards lenses
- Local Business discounts
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Free Cinema Society Membership offering discounted tickets.
- Personal development and training courses
- Annual events and recognition awards
- Career progression and increments
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.