We are looking for Anaesthetic Practitioner enthusiasm and commitment to excellent care.
Employment Type: Permanent, Full time
Hrs: Shift based - Rotational
What’s in it for you?
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Salary – £39,000 - £43,800
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - Cleveland contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
• Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
• Life Assurance
• Discounted gym facilities in our Admin Office Building
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
On a typical day you will:
As a member of our state-of-the-art perioperative department, you will work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide safe, effective, efficient care for patients and relatives.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
• A registered Nurse/ODP with an Anaesthetic qualification
• Reliable and flexible, showing enthusiasm and commitment to excellent care
• A Patient advocate, ensuring their safety and well-being
• Able to assess patients appropriately prior to surgery
• Able to maintain professional growth and development through ongoing formal and informal education and clinical nursing
Unlock your potential:
If you are you looking for a new exciting challenge working for a leading private hospital group based in the heart of London - please apply today!
If you would like to know more or apply for this role please contact Nia.MorrisMcMillan@maxximagroup.com or call 02077498280 and ask for Nia Morris McMillan.
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement. We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our team’s expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you. You're an individual. A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement
Disclaimer: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.